Il presente documento riporta le condizioni generali di vendita e di pagamento on-line attraverso il sito web corrispondente al nome a dominio www.nortoncaps.com ("Sito") di proprietà e gestito da Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc, con sede in Braillestr. 10, 39100, Bolzano, Italia, partita IVA e codice fiscale IT01199660216.
Le presenti condizioni generali (di seguito "Condizioni Generali"), salvo diverso e specifico accordo scritto, regolano i rapporti tra Norton Snc (di seguito "Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc") e il cliente, consumatore o professionista (di seguito "Cliente").
Per effettuare acquisti sul nostro sito è necessario soddisfare le seguenti condizioni:
- avere un'età superiore ai 18 anni
- essere in possesso di un'e-mail personale e valida
- Essere in possesso dei requisiti per accedere legalmente e stipulare contratti vincolanti.
- È necessario essere in possesso di una carta di credito per la certificazione e il pagamento: American Express, Visa, Master Card, PayPal, o un Conto Corrente per l'invio di Bonifici Bancari.
Il Sito è destinato esclusivamente agli utenti "consumatori finali", intendendo per tali tutte le persone fisiche che navigano sul Sito per motivi non riconducibili ad una loro potenziale attività commerciale, imprenditoriale o professionale.
Stipulazione del contratto
1. Per completare l'acquisto di una o più produzioni sul Sito, è possibile
registrarsi come utente, accettando di conseguenza tutte le clausole di vendita,
completare l'acquisto senza registrarsi.
Per completare l'acquisto, l'utente che decide di registrare un account (opzione a) deve seguire la procedura standard che prevede i seguenti tre passaggi:
Cliccare in alto a destra sul menu "Account" e poi sul link "Registrati" (una volta creato l'account, l'utente può accedere al sito utilizzando il link "Accedi");
Inserire nome, cognome, paese, indirizzo e-mail e password nella scheda di registrazione. L'utente deve compilare la sezione di conferma della password per assicurarsi che la password sia corretta;
L'utente avrà completato la registrazione dell'account cliccando su Registra.
Con un account personale l'utente può:
- Gestire le informazioni del conto personale
- Effettuare acquisti
- Tracciare gli ordini e rivedere gli acquisti passati
- Salvare un indirizzo per velocizzare gli acquisti
Successivamente, è necessario compilare il modulo d'ordine sul Sito, seguendo le istruzioni a video che verranno automaticamente inviate al Servizio Clienti. Il modulo contiene un riepilogo delle informazioni sulle caratteristiche essenziali di ciascun prodotto ordinato, il prezzo, le tasse e le imposte, il pagamento, le modalità e i costi di spedizione, le condizioni per il diritto di recesso e le modalità/tempistiche di restituzione del prodotto acquistato. Prima dell'acquisto definitivo del prodotto, l'utente è tenuto ad accettare le presenti Condizioni Generali di Vendita e di utilizzo del sito e a verificare i dati inseriti, correggendoli ove necessario. L'utente che non accetta uno qualsiasi degli articoli delle Condizioni Generali d'Uso e delle Condizioni Generali di Vendita non deve compilare il modulo d'ordine per l'acquisto dei prodotti sul Sito. Compilando l'ordine on-line, il cliente dichiara di aver preso visione di tutte le indicazioni fornite durante la procedura d'acquisto e di accettare integralmente le seguenti Condizioni Generali.
Dopo aver verificato il buon esito del pagamento, la validità dei dati anagrafici e di spedizione e la disponibilità del prodotto ordinato, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc considererà l'ordine accettato e invierà via e-mail la conferma d'ordine con tutte le informazioni del caso. I contratti stipulati tra Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc e il Cliente devono intendersi conclusi con l'accettazione dell'ordine da parte di Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc e, in ogni caso, subordinati al relativo incasso.
- Una volta conclusa la procedura d'acquisto on-line, il cliente dovrà stampare o salvare copia elettronica e conservare le presenti Condizioni Generali e, se il cliente è un consumatore, anche secondo quanto previsto dagli articoli 52 e 53 del Decreto Legislativo 6 settembre 2005, n. 206 ("D.Lgs. 206/2005").
- Il Cliente può effettuare acquisti on-line solo per i prodotti presenti nel catalogo elettronico pubblicato sul sito ("Prodotti") e indicati come disponibili al momento dell'inoltro dell'ordine, così come descritti nelle relative schede informative ivi visionabili, ovvero per gli articoli per i quali è disponibile il backordes. Resta inteso che le taglie, i pesi, le dimensioni e le prestazioni indicate nella scheda informativa sono valori indicativi e che l'immagine Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc della scheda descrittiva della produzione non può essere identicamente rappresentativa delle sue reali caratteristiche a causa del browser Internet, del monitor utilizzato o di altre cause non imputabili a Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc ma può differire per colore, dimensioni, componenti e/o accessori visualizzati nell'illustrazione.
- La ricezione e l'accettazione dell'ordine sono confermate da Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc tramite e-mail, inviata all'indirizzo di posta elettronica comunicato dal cliente al momento della registrazione al sito o della compilazione del modulo d'ordine elettronico. Tale messaggio di conferma riporterà la data e l'ora di ricezione dell'ordine e un "Numero Ordine Cliente" da utilizzarsi in ogni ulteriore comunicazione con Norton di Pedevilla Patrick &; Renee sac. Il messaggio di Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc conterrà un riepilogo dell'ordine effettuato, di tutti i dati inseriti dal cliente e delle Condizioni Generali. Il cliente si impegna a verificarne la correttezza e a comunicare tempestivamente eventuali correzioni seguendo le modalità descritte nel messaggio. Gli ordini confermati e/o evasi non possono essere modificati in alcun modo. Ulteriori ordini effettuati saranno elaborati e spediti separatamente.
- L'assortimento pubblicato sul sito riflette l'esatta disponibilità reale di ogni articolo, per taglia e colore, in quanto il sito è collegato a tutti i magazzini in cui gli articoli visualizzati sono stoccati e tutti i dati di disponibilità sono aggiornati in tempo reale. Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc, dopo aver ricevuto la richiesta d'ordine del cliente, si riserva il diritto di confermare la disponibilità degli articoli acquistati, nonché di verificare la validità della transazione tramite carta di credito e i dettagli delle precedenti transazioni effettuate dal cliente sul sito. Nel caso in cui gli articoli ordinati non siano disponibili o Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc non sia in grado di evadere l'ordine del cliente per qualsiasi motivo, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc informerà immediatamente il cliente via e-mail. In particolare, nel caso in cui i prodotti non siano più disponibili, ovvero siano in vendita all'ultimo accesso al sito (o al momento dell'invio del modulo d'ordine) ma non più disponibili, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc comunicherà tempestivamente o, in ogni caso, entro trenta (30) giorni dal giorno successivo all'invio dell'ordine, l'indisponibilità dei prodotti ordinati. Nel caso in cui il contratto che ha già generato un pagamento da parte del cliente non si concluda per qualsiasi ragione, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick &; Renee Snc provvederà a rimborsare immediatamente le somme versate dal cliente.
Amount due and Currency
- The amount due for the purchase of the products is the one displayed to the customer directly by Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc via the site whose total amount is summarised in the cart, including VAT
- The customer shall pay for the products purchased on-line using one of the methods chosen when placing the order. No amounts other than the order total indicated at the end of the purchase procedure shall be due from the customer. Should the order be accepted for products to be shipped outside Italy, the cost of the ordered products will be increased – in addition to shipping costs – by taxes, if required by the laws in force in the country of destination of the purchased products.
- The official site currency is Euro. For countries not in the Euro zone, the exchange rate depends on the daily rates applied by the credit card issuer or payment form used (i.e.: PayPal). Payments and all cash transactions are in Euro. Prices and exchange rates with other currencies other than Euro are only approximate to help the user to have a greater perception of values: product prices thus may be subject to updates and are subject to taxes in force in any case. The amount to be charged to the customer’s credit card or PayPal account may vary from the one indicated in the order since based on exchange rates subject to daily fluctuations and bank commissions. Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc recommends customers contact their banks to request further information on exchange rates and bank commissions concerning their transactions. The user must always check the accuracy of the final sales price before sending the relevant order form.
- Product purchased according to these general conditions can only be paid using one of the following methods: credit card, wire transfer, PayPal (paypal.it).
- For product purchases paid with credit card, the reference bank shall only authorise the coverage of the amount concerning the purchase at the end of the on-line purchase process. The amount concerning the filled order, even partial, will be only be charged to the customer’s credit card upon communication, by the carrier employed by Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc, of successful delivery of the ordered product. Lack of carrier communication or should communication not be required for certain shipping methods, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc – not able to verify the exact ordered product delivery date with certainty – reserves the right to charge the amount to the customer’s credit card on the day the ordered product(s) are shipped.
- In the event of customer cancellation, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, or Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc ‘s failure to accept the order, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc shall immediately request the cancellation of the transaction and release of any guaranteed amounts. Clearance time, for some types of cards, exclusively depend on the banking system and may even reach their natural expiration (currently the 24th day from authorisation date).
- Credit card
- Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc reserves the right to charge the amount of the order placed by the customer on the latter’s credit card to avoid the expiration of the transaction authorisation as foreseen in previous paragraph (b).
- Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc reserves the right to request additional information of the customer (i.e.: telephone number or identification data) or a copy of documents proving ownership of the credit card used. The customer is aware that – in the event the requested documentation is not sent – the order may not be accepted.
- At no point in the purchase procedure is Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc able to know and record information concerning the customer’s credit card, transmitted via protected connection (encrypted protocol) directly to the bank institution that manages the transactions without any passage through servers and databases owned by Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc or other third parties other than the bank. The electronic payment transaction is completed by re-routing the customer to a page off the Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc site, directly managed by the bank institution chosen to manage on-line payment services. At the end of the electronic payment transaction the customer will be automatically taken back to the Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc site where view the successful transaction results or in external page where transaction can be completed. Due to that stated in the previous chapter, no Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc computer archive will save this data, neither upon transaction nor later. In no case may Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc be held liable for any fraudulent or undue credit card use by third parties upon payment for products purchased on the site. In order to guarantee greater protection for purchases made online, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc recommends customers use Verified By Visa or Mastercard Securecode services, requesting a PIN security code to made purchases in total security.
- For customer payments via credit card, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc cannot be held liable for transaction results, which exclusively depend on the third party on-line payment service provider and who, in any case, is selected from the leading sector providers on the national level.
- The customer is aware that the purchase order and payment are sent via electronic networks and communication services whose correct operations are not under Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc ‘s control and for which Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc cannot be held liable in any way.
9.2 Wire transfer
(a) For products paid via wire transfer, the customer order confirmation – sent via email by Norton Pedevilla Renee & Patrick Snc according to the indications in previous article 4 – indicates the bank details to be used for payment. In this case, products ordered by the customer shall be reserved awaiting the credit of the corresponding amounts on Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc ‘s current account.
(b) The customer must send Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc – within 24 hours of order confirmation receipt via email to email@example.com- a copy of the wire transfer order in favour of the latter inclusive of cro number. In lack of receipt of the wire transfer order copy within the mentioned 24 hours, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc shall no longer be bound to guarantee ordered product availability and order shipment will depend on actual availability upon receipt of the credited amount.
(c) The customer order will be shipped once Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc receives credit of the corresponding order total on its current account.
9.3 Payment via PayPal
(a) For payments via PayPal, the customer may directly pay for the order using a verified PayPal account. Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc would like to inform you that only payments made and from verified accounts will be accepted and reserves the right to ship products ordered by the customer to the addres indicated in the PayPal verified account.
(b) Product order payments from unverified PayPal accounts shall be cancelled and, consequently, not filled by Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc.
Shipping methods and fees – Billing
- Ordered products will be shipped to the address indicated by the customer upon site registration or – if different – to the Address indicated in the relevant order, preferably in Italy. The customer is aware that the request to deliver products outside Italy may force Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc to not accept the order.
Order delivery status will be viewable to the customer via site login and consultation of the reserved area in the specific section containing the customer’s purchase history on Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc.
- For each order placed on the site, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc shall issue an invoice for the shipped products, sending it to the order holder via e-mail, as per art. 14 Presidential Decree 445/2000, and in the package containing the products, in number of copier under the law. The information provided by the customer in the order form and upon site registration will be used for invoice issue and preparation purposes. No changes may be made to data once the invoice is issued.
- Delivery fees, as indicated on the site and in the order text, are at the customer’s expense. Please see the “Shipping information” sector for further details.
- Orders will be shipped from Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday or any other holiday or pre-holiday shall be processed by Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc starting from the first business day following the date the order was placed.
- Ordered products will be delivered to the customer in custom “Norton di Pedevilla Renee & Patrick Snc” packages to product the packaging originally included by the manufacturer and entrusted to a specifically assigned carrier. The customer will be communicated the name of the carrier as foreseen on the site. Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc cannot be held liable for any delivery delays.
- If the customer send request Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc will send to him track number to trace shipment any time.
- Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc ‘s contract obligations with the customer are considered met when and where the products purchased by the latter are delivered by Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc to the carrier selected for shipment.
The delivery of the ordered product by the carrier is considered to the customer’s street level unless otherwise communicated by Customer service.
- Upon delivery of the purchased product by the carrier, the customer should check:
that the number of packages delivered matches the number indicating in the shipping document sent via e-mail
that the packaging is integral, not damaged, nor wet or otherwise altered, including sealing materials (adhesive tape or metallic staples).
Any damages to the packaging and/or product or discrepancies between the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported by the customer, indicating WITH WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVES (SPECIFYING THE REASON FOR THE RESERVES, i.e.: “torn packaging”, “crushed packaging”, etc.) on the carrier’s shipping bill. Once the courier’s document is signed without any reserves specified on the shipping bill, the customer can no longer make claims on the exterior features of that delivered.
- In the event the product held in deposit at the carrier’s warehouse, due to the reiterated impossibility to deliver the package at the address indicated by the customer in the order, is not picked up within 5 business days, the ordered product will be returned to the Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc warehouse.
Customer’s right of rescission
- Pursuant to art. 64 of Legislative Decree nr. 206/2005, the customer who is qualified as a consumer has the right to rescind from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, within the terms and according to the procedures described in the following articles.
Should the provided terms and methods not be followed when exercising the right of rescission, as specified in this paragraph and following articles, the customer forfeits the right to reimbursement of amounts paid to Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc; the customer may, in any case, re-obtain the products in the conditions in which they were returned to Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc at his/her expense. Otherwise, Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc may keep the products in addition to the amounts paid for their purchase. 3 months from the date in which the products were made available to the customer for pick up, products will be destroyed or, in any case, sent to disposal without any further communication or consent request with the customer.
- To exercise the right of rescission as per previous article 19, the customer must send Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc a communications on this topic, within 10 business days from the date of receipt of the products for which the customer intends to exercise the right of rescission. This communication, written as per legal instructions (see specific form that can be downloaded in the reserved area) must be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, within the 24 hours following delivery of the registered letter and, in any case, within the above mentioned 10 business days of the date the ordered products are received.
- Once the abovementioned communication of rescission is received, the customer will be quickly provided with instructions on return procedures, assigning a unique RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) code to return the product(s), which must be peremptorily returned in the packaging initially used for the delivery, to the address and with the carrier specified in the RMA. In order for Norton di Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc to accept rescission, the customer must print and enclose the unique RMA return merchandise authorisation acceptance document previously received from Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc with the shipment.
The returned product must be received by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc within 10 days from the date the customer receives the RMA authorisation communication sent by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc . For this reason, the post mark or carrier’s stamp will apply.
- The purchased product must be returned integral, not used, nor washed or otherwise altered, complete with all its parts, accompanied by its eventual associated control label or any disposable seals and in the original packaging (including original packaging and boxes, and any accessory materials such as, for example, dust bags, hangers and garment covers) as originally sealed by the manufacturer. To limit damages to the original product packaging, please insert it in the box in which the goods were initially shipped, affixing the label provided by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc indicating the RMA number (return merchandise authorisation code); affixing labels or adhesive tape directly on the original product packaging should be peremptorily avoided in all cases.
- Product return shipping fees are at the customer’s expense; delivery fees to the customer and any accessory fees and/or taxes and/or customs duties indicated upon order shall not be reimbursed to the customer.
The customer is solely and fully liable for shipping until confirmed receipt at the Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc warehouse.
- The right of rescission is exclusively applied to the product purchased in its entirety; thus, the right of rescission cannot be exercised for only one or more parts of the purchased product. For orders including several products, the right of rescission can be exercised for one or more products in the order, specifying the description of the products to be returned in the rescission communication, as per previous article 20. For rescission for an order with more than one product, returns must be sent to Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc in a single shipment. In fact, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc reserves the right to not accept items from the same order, returned and shipped at different times.
In the event of products damaged during transport, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc shall inform the customer of the event (within 3 business days of product receipt at their warehouse), to allow the customer to file claims with the carrier or shipping agent and obtain reimbursement for the product value (if insured); in this case, the product shall be made available to the customer for returns, simultaneously voiding the rescission request.
Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc is not liable for product damages or theft/loss in any way.
Upon arrival at the Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc warehouse, the product will be inspected to evaluate any damages or tampering not due to transport. Should the product(s) labels and/or stickers (both those sewn on the product and those usually removed before product(s) use), the packaging and/or original package (including any additional accessory packaging material) be ruined, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc shall withhold a percentage from the reimbursement due not over 10% of the product value as contribution for repairs.
- Except for shipping fees, taxes and any customs duties incurred to deliver purchased products and repair expenses withheld as contribution to repair confirmed damages to original packaging, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc shall reimburse the customer the amount already paid to purchase the product as quickly as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the date of receipt at the Norton SPedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc warehouse. For credit card payment, by refund procedure of the amount charged to the credit card or via wire transfer. In the latter case, the customer must promptly provide bank details for the refund (ABI – CAB – IBAN – Current account number and invoiced customer’s bank).
Should the product address indicated in the order form not match the individual who paid the amounts due for their purchase, in the event the right of rescission is exercised, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc shall reimburse the amounts to the individual who made the payment in any case.
If the customer paid COD by bank cheque or cashier cheque, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc will reimburse the amount to the customer, net of any repair fees, via wire transfer, to the account indicated by the customer within the terms described above, both in the event the amounts were not yet collected by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc and in the event amounts were already collected.
The actual time required to refund or reimburse amounts paid to purchase products depends on the payment method used:
- purchase with credit/debit card: refund time depends on the credit/debit card, normally within two account statements
- purchase via wire transfer: the refund is credited on the current account that sent the wire transfer
- purchase via PayPal: the PayPal account is refunded and immediately visible when Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc accepts the return. Actual refund on the PayPal account finally depends on the credit card issuer, but this normally occurs within 30 days.
- The customer forfeits the possibility to exercise the right of rescission, for failure to meet of essential product integrity conditions (packaging and/or its content), in the event Com Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc pany ascertains:
- the even partial use of the product and any accessories:
- the lack of original external and/or internal packaging;
- missing supplementary product elements;
- missing control label attached to the product or other disposable seals, if attached;
- product damages due to causes other than transport.
In these cases, the products will remain in deposit at the Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc warehouse, available for customer pick up at his/her expense and liability.
- All product sold through the site are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty for apparent defects, for 12 months in the event the customer is a professional (and, as such, VAT number holder) and 24 months in the event the customer is a consumer, as set by Legislative Decree nr. 206/2005.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in the manner prescribed by law.
- The warranty applies to the product that has an apparent defect, provided the product is correctly used, as per its intended use and that foreseen in the enclosed documentation. In the event of apparent defect, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc shall restore product conformity through repairs/replacement or reduce the price or cancel the contract without charging the customer. If, following a Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc inspection, the fault is not an apparent defect, the customer shall be charged any inspection and repair costs, where applicable, as well as transport costs if sustained by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc.
In the event of return due to factory or shipping defect, shipping costs will only be sustained by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc if our suitably indicated reference carrier is used for this purpose.
- Should, for any reason, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc not be able to return a product under warranty to the customer (repaired or replaced), at its discretion is may refund the amount paid taking into account product use or replace it with a product with the same or superior characteristics.
- Defective product repair or replacement time exclusively depend on the manufacturer’s policies and no claims can be filed against Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc for any repair or replacement delays.
- In the event the warranty requires the product to be returned, it must be returned by the customer in its original packaging, complete with all its parts (including packaging, accessory packaging material and any documentation and accessories). In order to limit damages to the original packaging, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc recommends you insert in in the box set with the initial shipment.
- Pursuant to article 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc, as data controller, informs the customer that the personal data provided and simultaneously acquired (i) upon registration in the reserved site area, (ii) at the closure of an on line purchase contract for any product via the site, (iii) when navigating on the site through so-called system “logs”, will be processed with manual, computer and electronic tools for the following purposes:
1) Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc ‘s performance of the activities necessary to close, manage and execute product purchase contracts via its owned site;
2) for purposes strictly associated and/or necessary to meet the requests formulated by the user through its site or via e-mail or other communication tool accordingly;
3) the execution of the obligations required by laws, rules and community regulations as well as the provisions imparted by the authorities strictly legitimated for such purposes by law or supervision and control boards;
4) delivery of the newsletter and promotional material for the products offered by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc
With reference to the purposes indicated above, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc would like to inform you that providing data is mandatory for the purposes stated in sub 1), 2) and 3), with the consequence that, in these assumptions, any refusal to provide data result in the impossibility for Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc to meet and fill customer orders and requests.
In consideration of the above, with reference to the processing stated in previous number 4), Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc informs you that with (i) site registration, (ii) placing orders on-line and consequent purchase contract closure, (iii) the request for information on products and services offered by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc S.r.l., whatever form or vehicle used by the user to send this request to the Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc, (iv) site navigation via so-called system “logs” , the customer expressly consents and states to accept the simultaneous registration for the newsletter to receive promotional material on the products and services offered by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc, without requiring the latter to request the user’s consent for this type of process case by case.
Due to the previous paragraph, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc shall be expressly authorised by the user to send the newsletter and promotional material on the services and products offered by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc, without the need of any additional and prior request for the user’s authorisation, when the latter (i) registers on the site, (ii) closes a purchase contract with Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc, (iii) requests information on products and services offered by Norton Sport d. H. Pedevilla & Co Snc S.r.l., both in written and oral form using any communication means, (iv) navigates on the site using so-called system “logs”.
Personal data will be processed by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc using logics strictly correlated to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, to guarantee data security and confidentiality. Furthermore, personal data may be communicated – for the purposes stated in points 1), 2) and 3) – to individuals other than Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc, who process them as autonomous data controllers or processors. In any case, personal data will not be disclosed.
Data will be kept within the EU.
Lastly, Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc would like to inform you that article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 grants the customer who communicates his/her personal data specific rights including the right to obtain from the controller or processor, where nominated, the confirmation as to whether their personal data exists and their availability in intelligent form, to know the origin of the data and the logic and purposes on which processing is based, to obtain the cancellation, anonymisation or blockage of data processed in infringement of the law as well as the update, rectification or, when in his/her interest, the integration of data; object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
In order to learn of variations or changes to policies followed by Norton Pedevilla Patrick & ReneeSnc concerning personal data privacy, due, mainly, to regulatory changes, it is best the customer constantly consults this document.
- Any customer claim must be Addressed to:
Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc
Braillestr. 10, 39100, Bozen, Italy
Tel +39 0471281779
- These General Conditions are exclusively regulated by Italian Law.
For all intents and purposes of Italian Civil Code articles 1341 and 1342, I expressly consent to the provisions in articles: 3 (summary description of the products in the catalogue); 5 (right to not fill the order); 8.1, lett. e (lack of liability for fraudulent customer credit card use); 8.1, lett. f (lack of liability for successful on-line payment); 8.2, lett. b (order cancellation reserves for failure to receive a copy of the wire transfer order within 48 hours); 8.3, lett. b (order cancellation reserves in the event of payment from unverified PayPal accounts); 11 and 22 (delivery/shipping fees and taxes charged to the customer); 15 (Norton Pedevilla Patrick & Renee Snc obligation upon product delivery to selected carrier); 16 (customer obligation to inspect delivered products); 17 (product acceptance without reserves by the customer, in lack of claims); 23 (10% charge reserves for returned product damages); 25 (denied returned product acceptance reserves); 32 (privacy) and 34 (applicable law), in these General Conditions.